Mayambe Glamping Aldea
5 REASONS WHY TO INVEST IN GLAMPING TENTS
Mayambe Glamping Experiences, the term glamping needs no explanation. Glamping or luxury camping offers unique experiences with versatile accommodation in unexpected locations. The skybeachsand popularity of this type of holiday, makes glamping tents a sound investment. How is it that Lotus tents provide such a solid return on investment? We have listed the 5 most fundamental reasons.
Would you like to discover what glamping can do for you?
1. GLAMPING IS MORE POPULAR THAN EVER
Glamping originated in South Africa and has since conquered the world. Especially in America & Europe, glamping is a raging success, although all over the world more and more holidaymakers are enjoying luxury close to nature. It seems that this growth in popularity is unlikely to end any time soon. Economists and trend forecasters even expect continued success and a market value of $5.41 billion by 2028. Investing in glamping tents allows you to take advantage of this huge market with great potential.
2. VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION SUITABLE FOR EVERY GUEST
Glamping tents come in many shapes and sizes, ensuring a comfortable stay for every guest. Ideal for families, groups of friends, couples, kitesurfers, kayakers and cyclists – everyone will enjoy a relaxing stay in a Lotus tent. To create the perfect glamping tent for your target group, we offer our most popular glamping lodges in multiple sizes and layouts.
3. A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Glamping has captured the hearts of holidaymakers because it delivers an extraordinary experience. A stay under the stars with all the comforts of home, that is the promise of canvas lodges. Lotus tents provide guests with luxury, privacy and space, in close proximity to nature. This results in a totally different experience compared to traditional camping or a stay in a hotel. Glamping can also enhance the experience and is not only perfect for campsites but also for resorts, wine estates and water sports centres for example.
Do you want to start a glamping?
4. MAXIMUM RETURN ON INVESTMENT
An important part of investing in glamping tents is to understand the costs and the return on investment. To keep it simple, we at YALA, offer a 2-to-2.5-year return on investment on all our canvas lodges. For example, our Comet safari tent costs approximately € 14,000, which you can rent out for 700 to 800 euros per week. Based on a high season of 10 weeks, the ROI is about 2 years. Our Sunshine 49 demonstrates a similar calculation: with a cost of € 27,000 and a rental price of 1,100 to 1,200 euros per week, you will earn back your investment within 2.5 years given the same 10-week season. Moreover, YALA lodges have a proven lifespan of 8 to 10 years with minimal maintenance, allowing you to make the most of your investment.
5. GREENER THAN OTHER TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
The ever-increasing popularity of glamping is partly due to another trend: sustainable travel. Staycations are in demand and holidaymakers seek greener accommodations. Investing in glamping tents can help you attract holidaymakers looking for an unforgettable experience, closer to home. In addition, canvas glamping lodges are a more environmentally friendly alternative compared to hotels, condos or bungalows. The canvas glamping lodges can be built and removed without damaging or disturbing the environment. Are you ambitious and aiming to create a zero-footprint glamping site? We would love to help you with innovative concept development designs or personal advice to help make your glamping site greener.
These 5 reasons prove that investing in glamping tents is the right move. Would you like to know more about our safari tents or do you need more convincing? Please contact us now, we are happy to help you!
- Expand your campsite with glamping lodges
- Why glamping tents are an added value to your existing range
- Glamping: an excellent opportunity for hotels
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
Please contact us
- CountryAaland IslandsAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua And BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia And HerzegowinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo, Democratic Republic OfCongo, Republic OfCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D'ivoireCroatiaCubaCuracaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarRepublic of SomalilandReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts And NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre And MiquelonSaint Vincent And The GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome And PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard And Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad And TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks And Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUnited States Virgin IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamWallis And Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
- Notes or questions (optional)
- We will use your email address to contact you and to inform you (max. once a month) about the latest trends and developments in glamping. Do you no longer wish to receive updates? Simply unsubscribe using the button at the bottom of each email.